2009年6月21日 星期日

淡江大學-西班牙語會話1: 2008-2009





Long time ago a friend asked me “how can we meet the beauty of a life” in that time I answered saying “beauty is around us”.

Today, June 19th, this phrase came to my mind after a great meeting that I had with my wonderful students of CONVERSATION I in Tamkang University.

Beauty” is the opportunity that I had to meet so specials students like you,
Beauty” is the personality of each of my unforgettable students,
Beauty” are the moments that we share together every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8am to 10am,
Beauty” is the experience to talk and to share experiences with you
Beauty” is the motivation, dynamic and happiness that you had during our conversation class,
 But the most important is HOW BEAUTIFUL is the FRIENDSHIP that we have establish day by day from the first day of class until now. This “beauty” is the most valuable treasure that I could have from you. Thanks to FELISA and JIMENA for the beautiful design of the POSTER, a beautiful gift and treasure that I will always keep in my heart.Thanks to Emilia, Tina, Luz, Felix, Jaime, Ana, Mauricio, Andrea, Felisa, Jimena, Elvira, Gustavo, Serpiente, Andres, Elsa, Ivan, Zacarias Estrella, Narcisa, Ron and Sergio for your words
Thanks to JAIME for your beautiful gift. 
I am very proud of each of you because you did a very good job during this year.
I know that it is difficult to wake up early and arrive on time to our class at 8am….but YOU DID IT,
I know that it is hard to memorize Spanish words and grammar patterns ….but YOU TALKED VERY FLUENTLY during our class,
I know that it is difficult to set a conversation or to create a dialogue using a foreign language….but YOU DID A EXCELLENT PRESENTATIONS in class….

For all these reasons and even more, I am very proud of you and I know that your Spanish will be better and better in the following years.
I am glad to listen to that I put a small seed of motivation and inspiration toward Spanish in your heart. Remember 1, 2, 3 and ANIMO!!! I am sure that these words will push you to learn more and more.  Finally, remember that I will always be your Professor and friend forever. (Quien encuentra un amigo, encuentra un Tesoro)  
 HAPPY VACATIONS.















 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Tus comentarios y sugerencias son muy valiosos.