2009年8月11日 星期二

淡江大學-西班牙語會話: Special comments to all my students from 2008-2009





I was surfing in the internet looking for some information in Spanish and suddenly I entered in some Spanish students blogs.

It was like a “life puzzle”, where  “parts have a special meaning” and when you put all them together you can create a photo…. “a life photo”

In this time, I saw the outcome of  “2008-2009 school year”.  The main actors are my students from CONVERSACION I (every Tuesday and Wednesday from 8am to 10am).  They are really good and with a lot of abilities in language.! 

I know that (for a student) it is very difficult to wake up early and arrived on time, to clear their ideas and to push them to create or to say some Spanish sentences. However THEY DID IT!.

I still remember that before we start our class,  I told to my student “come on, stand up, jump, jump, jump!” and suddenly they started to have energy and motivation to talk.  

From that time, every class was full of energy.

However it was a big surprise when I saw a photo….three of them fall sleep in their next class!.  Ahhh I only can say…..next time go to sleep early or I will invite a cup of coffee….Maybe next time.

Finally I realized that I have reached some of my goals:

1. To introduce the beauty of Spain and Latin American countries culture to my students

2.To increase their motivation toward learning Spanish

3. and the most important to set up a wonderful relationship with my students.

Thanks to all, specially to Jimena and Felisa for your beautiful comments in your blog.

Jimena blog> http://www.wretch.cc/blog/tsohsin7953/21089472
PD. thanks for photos
 
I am really very proud  EACH OF YOU. I am sure that you will have a brilliant career.
 
Remember, no matter what, I will be your professor and friend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Tus comentarios y sugerencias son muy valiosos.