2009年10月23日 星期五

淡江大學: Bienvenidos Grupo Conversacion 1 (2009)

 
This semester my group of   -西班牙語會話 in 淡江大學 becomes very big (total 25 students) and varied. 
 

Back: Miranda, Elisa, Jill, Sofia, Flora, Sabrina, Ricardo, Fernando,Kevin,Andres.
Middle: Yolanda, Alicia, Rosita, Daniel, Alejandro, Massy, Judy.
Front: Cristina, Anabel, Laura, Mira, Natalia, Nydia , Karla.

I have students from all Taiwan, from Yung Ho, Hua lien, Miao Li and Kaoshiung. Besides I have some students from Brazil, Republica Dominicana, Chile, Hong Kong and Macau. What a international group!.

Welcome to each of one. Hope that you learn a lot in a enjoyable and dynamic environment during our class.

I am sure that you have a lot of abilities in language and even more I am sure that you can communicate with your friend using Spanish very soon.

ANIMO!!!

PD>Thanks to CRISTINA for the photo.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Tus comentarios y sugerencias son muy valiosos.