2012年6月10日 星期日

淡江大學-西班牙語會話: Muchas gracias!







Thanks to all my intelligent, cute and wonderful students of CONVERSACION I.
You really are a very special group. Thanks for the beautiful gift. I do appreciate a lot and I will keep in my heart forever.

I hope that you enjoyed and learned a lot in our conversation course.
I should say that you did a very BIG PROGRESS. I still remember the first time that we meet in class. You was very quiet, nervous but with a high motivation to learn. Now, we already finished our course and You can answer all my questions in only 10 seconds! CONGRATULATIONS I am very proud each of you.

I wish you the best during your student life in Tamkang University. Remember to keep smiling, learn all that you can during these 4 years and make new friends. I am sure that you will success.

GRACIAS.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Tus comentarios y sugerencias son muy valiosos.