2012年12月31日 星期一




Learning is a hard and long process, but when you turn your eyes back you will realize it is worth.
I used to ask my students at the beginning of each class “why do you study Spanish?” It is incredible lot of reasons they gave me.

Some people said: “I love flamenco” “I would like to travel to Latin American” “I learned salsa and I want to know what they sing” “because I have a Latin American boyfriend and I want to know him more” “My customer is Latin American” “ Latin American is a potential market” , etc.

No matter what is your reason, THIS IS YOUR MOTIVATION TO LEARN!

How wonderful is: to see students who study hard because they have a goal. They started from pronunciation and now they can set a conversation with a foreigner.
It really makes me feel very proud of them.

Remember, all of us should set a short phrase which will become our daily inspiration.
I am sure if you remind yourself this goal everything “there are not barriers in your learning process.” 
I know that Spanish is not easy, that why I try to do different activities (photo discussion, games, songs, movies, dramatization, etc). But remember this difficulty is temperately. Who never said “Math is so difficult!” when you were at 3rd grade in Elementary school? And now you feel “it is a piece of cake!”.

Learning is a challenge, Learning is inspiration, Learning is satisfaction after get something.

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL AND INTELLIGENT!  I believe in you and I know that you have a lot of abilities in language.

I am 100% sure that your perserveranse and practice will take you to the success world.

Jose Li

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Tus comentarios y sugerencias son muy valiosos.