2013年2月2日 星期六

Thanks to all my friends of Conversation 1.


I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to Director, all my colleges, all the personnel of the Spanish department and to all my wonderful students.

This semester is my last semester teaching at school. I would like to tell you that I will always remember you.

Thanks to my colleges for all your guidance and support during these years.

Thanks to Cindy, Elena and Marcos for your constant help with department stuff.

Thanks to all my wonderful students of Conversation I, Applied Spanish and Spanish for English career. You are great students, with a lot of abilities in Spanish.

MUCHAS GRACIAS

Remember, WE ARE FRIENDS and you can contact me anytime you need.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Tus comentarios y sugerencias son muy valiosos.